Quantcast

Street drugs in liquid form?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I found a small ziplock baggy in the front yard with two REALLY small viles inside. They looked like crack viles but they were not as tall, maybe 1/2 inch. and inside was a liquid. I threw it out. I'm not hip to what the kids are doing these days. the only thing I know of that came in liquid form was LSD. DO kids even do LSD anymore? what sells in viles/liquid?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Maybe your just over reacting and its those little perfume samples the kids love to grab handfulls of at the malls. Last time I checked the kids were using old Eye drop bottles for there acid when they are using it in that form, most are dropping it Via Stick on tatoo on the tongue which was laced with it.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I thought 'vile' was spelt wrong...:)

I know what a crack VIAL looks like because I've lived in the city for 18 years.

This was definitely drugs. I found the baggy hidden IN a flower pot with a piece of cloth over it. This is in a side path of the apt. I live it that has only one other unit occupied right now and the only foot traffic through this area would be coming into/out of the apt.

the liquid was watery, I remember hash oil as being kind of thick, like syrup.. But I'm sure there are different types. as for the color of the liquid, I'm guessing clear. the VIALS were brown but the liquid seemed easy to see through. I guess it could have been tinted a slight color but the brown glass would have masked that.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
go back out into the yard and find the syringe...then inject it and let us know the outcome :biggrin:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
This was definitely drugs. I found the baggy hidden IN a flower pot with a piece of cloth over it. This is in a side path of the apt. I live it that has only one other unit occupied right now and the only foot traffic through this area would be coming into/out of the apt.

the liquid was watery, I remember hash oil as being kind of thick, like syrup.. But I'm sure there are different types. as for the color of the liquid, I'm guessing clear. the VIALS were brown but the liquid seemed easy to see through. I guess it could have been tinted a slight color but the brown glass would have masked that.
im leaning towards dust.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I've seen more brown vials then I have clear. The same brown that old medicine bottles used to be...