Quantcast

Street steeze disappearing... ?

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Hey, not too sure if this is relative here or not...

Anyway, I coudn't access the net forums for awhile over the past few months, then I come back and find that streetsteezedotcom has apparantly disappeared. What happened?
Just curious if anyone here knows the story. I kind of liked the chill vibe over there.
Pretty unfortunate... :plthumbsdown:

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
Yes it is gone, for how long I do not know.

Jay and I do not have all the site information, only Eric has that.

Hopefully we can get all the info and get it back soon.

I emailed and facebook'd Eric. Hopefully he responds.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
Yes it is gone, for how long I do not know.

Jay and I do not have all the site information, only Eric has that.

Hopefully we can get all the info and get it back soon.

I emailed and facebook'd Eric. Hopefully he responds.

Hey duck, thanks for the heads up. So Eric was the only cat who had the goods on the site huh? That's too bad. I recall he had a lot of drama bs splashin' around the www in the past. Had no idea he'd abandon the site though. oh well, we'll see what happens.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
bikeS- good to see you back

ya Streetsteeze had been going downhill for a while unfortunately. used to be my favorite site on the web but it started to get less and less use and it appeared that Eric S had abandoned it. lots of E-drama going on with him i guess, although he always seemed like a really chill guy. hopefully someone can get it back online.

sokoloka

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego / London
ya Streetsteeze had been going downhill for a while unfortunately. used to be my favorite site on the web but it started to get less and less use and it appeared that Eric S had abandoned it. lots of E-drama going on with him i guess, although he always seemed like a really chill guy. hopefully someone can get it back online.
Haha, Eric S has been busy prepping for his CPA exam, but has not abandoned StreetSteeze or anything close to it!

I'm nowhere close to being a computer genius, the only reasonable theory that I can come up with is that my account was hacked? None of my FTP passwords are accepted anymore, and I know for a fact that I paid for exactly 3 years of Domain Name Registration as well as Web Hosting through GoDaddy.com, and StreetSteeze went offline shortly after it's 1 year anniversary - so I don't believe that the actual domain has run out.

As for any internet drama, I've finally grown tired of it and outlined my position in this thread:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2781949#post2781949

Also cross posted in the Bad Seller/Scammer forum under this link:
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194464

Thanks for the continuing StreetSteeze support! I'm doing my best to bring it back online :)

warrior1

Chimp
Aug 30, 2007
Did anyone tell you about the thread that was posted before the site stopped working, Eric?

I'm pretty sure that's your problem.