Quantcast

Strenbergler on pace @ the Ott

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Just got off the phone with Lars. Slalom quailies are over and heres how one of our N-dub boys are holding it down against the big boys!
Finals are going down soon. Hopefully I can post some more good news in a bit, as for now f**k Yea Ulrich, keep a cool head and shred!!!

Men

1 brian lopes
2 jared rando
3 lars sternberg
4 sam blenkinsop
5 mike haderer
6 nathan rennie
7 dan atherton
8 rich houseman
9 steve peat
10 greg minnaar

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
up to the minute action on pinnedmtb.com Lars takes out chris powell first round

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
If you dont already know from the killer almost live feed on www.pinnedmtb.com Lars lost to Andrew Neethling in the round of 16. Have'nt talk to him yet, but whatever happened... good on ya Ulrich You are ripping!

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
If you dont already know from the killer almost live feed on www.pinnedmtb.com Lars lost to Andrew Neethling in the round of 16. Have'nt talk to him yet, but whatever happened... good on ya Ulrich You are ripping!
Lar's and Andrew's match up was one of the closest of the race. Lar's qualified 3rd, Andrew ended up being 3rd. Andrew got Lars by a pedal stroke. Check out my full story.

It stopped being so damed windy. Todays Pro/Semi-Pro/Expert races should be in perfect conditions. By my estimate, we have 12 to 18 racers representing today. Go PNW!