Quantcast

Strength in Numbers Online Premier: FREE at 12PM PST!!

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009
sin premier.png
The Anthill Films crew knew they would probably be doing things a little differently when they signed with Red Bull Media House to produce their new project...the result is this free online premier. 2 years of blood, sweat and gears are going to be shown from 12-8PM TODAY, so get on it!
---

Source: Anthill Films

In the mood for participating a cinema premiere without leaving home? Up for one of the most impressive mountain bike movies of the year? Then reserve Thursday, May 24th in your calendar for the free online premiere of “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS”. This transnational mountain bike adventure will be broadcasted at 12:00pm PST (9:00pm CET) exclusively on RedBull.com/bike. Immerse into the world of mountain bike stars like Brandon Semenuk, Wade Simmons, Aaron Gwin, Cameron McCaul or Anthony Messere, together with tens of thousands of people from every corner of the mountain bike world. In order to connect with protagonists or the producers of “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS”, you’ll get the opportunity to chat with the Anthill crew as well as some of the featured athletes online. After being played at over 50 stops of the global premiere tour, Anthill Films and the Red Bull Media House decided to make this movie globally available for everybody being interested in mountain bike culture – for free!

Just in case you didn’t hear it yet: Take your chance to watch “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS” on the internet - The 2-years global project will be aired online on RedBull.com/bike at 12:00pm PST (9:00pm CET) and will afterwards be broadcasted in a continuous loop for the following 24 hours!

“STRENGTH IN NUMBERS” starts by time zones:
PST (Los Angeles) 12:00pm
EST (New York) 03:00pm
GMT (London) 08:00pm
CET (Berlin) 09:00pm​

Mind blowing cinematography, great tricks, amazing trips, proverbial to the end of the world, unexpected riding locations, athletic descents… all this comprises “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS”. The movie is a visually expressive documentation of different mountain bike communities combined with meaningful storytelling from athletes all over the globe.

After the live premiere there will be many ways to see the film. Screening events are still happening in cities worldwide and “STRENGTH IN NUMBERS” will be released on DVD+BluRay and iTunes globally on May 25th.

Anthill Films and the Red Bull Media House are looking forward to bring this global event on your screen!

ABOUT ANTHILL FILMS:
Anthill Films is an award-winning action sport production company based in Squamish, B.C. Anthill is owned and operated collectively by Colin Jones, Darcy Wittenburg, Darren McCullough, Ian Dunn and Jonathan Schramm.

[fblike]http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250492&p=3790541#post3790541[/fblike]

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i think they went a bit over the top with the slow mo. every scene doesnt need a shot slowed down 100x
Semenuk's section at the end was sick. that trail looks amazing.

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
I think it was a great movie. Music was good, really enjoyed the whole movie. Especially Semenuks final part and the Utah segment were great.
Was pumped to ride.
So not much negative points to say from my side.:thumb:

Edit:
It's running the whole day long if someone wants to watch it today!

Last edited: