Quantcast

Stress

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How do you deal with it?

Say mountain biking wasn't an option, how would you deal with it?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
running, yoga, playing with my dog, sitting in the sprinkler, sun bathing, hot baths, long walks, reading, sleeping, talking about the bs.

I hate stress and try to avoid it at all costs. I have many avenues of stress relief and prevention.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
and mtn biking isn't an option???

Man, that's tough. I need something that gives a physical workout and demands all my attention. Even road riding doesn't do it because my mind can wander over the course of a ride.

I'd probably look for pickup basketball games - real games though, not just shooting hoops for a few hours.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
blowing apart a TV with an AK 47 helped me once...Otherwise the gym would be the "other" endorpin enducer if biking was out of the question to help with stress.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I go to the gym and work out. It helps tremendously and you walk out feeling a lot better.
I may do that, at this point I have little time to fit anything else in.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
llkoolkeg said:
Other than riding and in order of effectiveness: bootsknockin', bonghittin', musiclistenin', beerchuggin', tykewrasslin', fishin', shootin', campin', readin', pudtuggin'...
And droppin' "g"s..? ;)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
laura said:
have you tried sex? you should defnitely give that a go, it works wonders on the psyche.
Have I told you yet about my stressful day? Most stressful day in months!!!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
stosh said:
I was going to approve him for that one but the killing puppies thing bothered me.

I have to spread more reputation around before i can give it to drb again. time to find random people to give anonomous negative reps to i guess.