Quantcast

Stuck home on a friday...

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
dark schmark. It's a full moon tonight (maybe)
And if it isn't!! All the more fun!

I suggest your nearest golf course. If geriatrics can walk them in daytime you can ride it at night!

J

JRB

On the bright side - you may have the first query in years that didn't return any pr0n.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
At least you have friends!

Haha, ill get some, new ****ing schools are hard damnit. Wish we had never moved. :mad:

J

JRB

mack said:
At least you have friends!

Haha, ill get some, new ****ing schools are hard damnit. Wish we had never moved. :mad:
What in sam hill are you talking about???? You don't have friends because you suck at the English and you can't drive. Besides, I never had a friend that got an F in English. Ponder.....

Big_Papa1080

Village Idiot
Dec 10, 2001
Fairbanks, Alaska
Cash-Money said:
there's no happenin' par-tays in MD?
or are you a loser? :devil:
not in this part of MD. :rolleyes: I'm like an hour away from college park,plus this girl that went to my school died last week on the way home from a college park party. :(

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ioscope said:
SPEND IT ON RIDEMONKEY!!!!!!!!!!

iSN'T THAT WHAT THE LIST OF NAMES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE HOME PAGE MEANS?
dude, I was in another thread and heard you screaming. Must be the thin forums.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
What in sam hill are you talking about???? You don't have friends because you suck at the English and you can't drive. Besides, I never had a friend that got an F in English. Ponder.....
eh, this is my second week at this new school. I dont know no one. And yes i suck at engrish.

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
boo hoo none of your friends are home...well my friends all want me to go out and party hard and buy me beer and get me laid but i had to say NO! because i have a midterm tomorrow...thats right a mid-term on a saturday. A long one too that is going to take all day. At least you can have some fun, i got to study and now i'm going to bed early.