Quantcast

stuck in AVL for the holidays. need some folks to ride with.

Aug 7, 2009
Asheville, NC
I'm off work until 5pm saturday and my plans to go home to augusta for thanksgiving got blown. so i'm stickin around the AVL over the holidays. looking for some people to do some riding with tomorrow or friday. been riding greens lick alot lately and i'm kinda getting tired of it, haven't really done much of anything out in pisgah but would love to get up with some people who know the trails out there pretty well. not opposed to climbing a bit either.
if anyone wants to get up, message me.

Dhracer3

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Fletcher NC
What level of riding do you do??.. I'm riding with Cecil I think tomorrow morning and we may go do Fish hatchery in Pisgah.. good 1.5 -2 hour ride..
my number is 828 3379629 think we are riding maybe around 9-10? maybe later.. let me know..

Aug 7, 2009
Asheville, NC
probably should've included my number as i don't have internet at the house. doh... oh well rode bent creek for about 4 hrs yesterday. today was too gross to wanna do much, not to mention the food hangover from last night. I raced clemson, 2 rounds of beech and paris mtn. last season and the clemson spring race this year. since then i kinda fell off racing but i think i'm gonna jump back into it next season. been a bit too broke this year. trying to ride as much as possible these days. a sudden lack of a girlfriend has left me with LOTS of spare time.

I'm down for anything as long as there's a good descent. shuttles are always great but i don't mind earning the ride down either. eight sixfour. 59zeero. 01zero3

chad

Last edited: