Quantcast

Stuck in fort lewis till the 17th, halp!!!!!!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
So heres the deal, for those of you that dont know I got jacked up in iraq 3 years ago and my retirement is possibly coming to a resolution in the next couple weeks while i am here for appointments and such.

I had to fly here on military orders and have no wheels. I have been on post for a day now and have been jonesin to get out and ride.

if anyone has an extra bike and is in the area, i am more than willing to buy you a tank of gas to get out of here.

I have pretty much ridden most of the places around here in the past but swilling to ride whatever.

my schedule is fairly open, PM me

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
So heres the deal, for those of you that dont know I got jacked up in iraq 3 years ago and my retirement is possibly coming to a resolution in the next couple weeks while i am here for appointments and such.

I had to fly here on military orders and have no wheels. I have been on post for a day now and have been jonesin to get out and ride.

if anyone has an extra bike and is in the area, i am more than willing to buy you a tank of gas to get out of here.

I have pretty much ridden most of the places around here in the past but swilling to ride whatever.

my schedule is fairly open, PM me
What kind of ride are you looking for and what size,you DH correct?You need to check out Fluid Rides 2nd race in Port Angeles may 10th and 11th.They may also be able to rent you a DH bike.Check them out at www.fluidride.com