Quantcast

[+]=] stuck inside friday gfmt [=[+]

Do Bobcats burrow under ground ? I've seen some carcasses by a hole in the ground. Recently saw a deer tail on the trail. Would a bobcat do that ?
The ones I watch live in a ledge fracture on top of a cliff. I have never seen them leave carrion outside. The turkey was pretty obvious, a trail of feathers for about 20 feet, maybe 300 yards from their den and leading in a straight line towards it.

Edit: http://www.defenders.org/bobcat/bobcats

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Dumbass kid I work with (22) has had a hell of a week. Last week he got his (2cnd) dui (with some pot).
Then he got 86-ed from Jackson Hole for telling two ski patrollers to fuck off.
And today he blew his acl skiing Snow King.
Life is going to get awfully complicated.
He also needs to blow twice a day, and attend rehab five days a week.
Hope he lerns gud.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
gave my roadbike some TLC put on the Mavic Cozmic Elite wheelset, new cogset and chain then did a 40 minute spin session of the fluid trainer to get it dialed in. I did have to crank the cassette lockring down about 3/4 of a turn afterwards but thats why I did the spin session. trouble shoot in at home not on the road

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
dudes clueless and has surrounded himself with ass-kissing yes men
The more I see this... the more I think to myself, "Why the fuck am *I* not doing this? WTF is wrong with me? I'm doing something wrong."
Everything I need to know about work I learned from @Westy, and it's going on my next review:

"Obedience is given priority over performance and/or safety".