Quantcast

Study: Seven out of ten women battered

splat

Nam I am
TreeSaw said:
:stupid: ;)

Actually, I looked like a battered woman quite a few times at my Dr. office when I first started MTBing and got some interesting looks and questions. Now they are used to it :p
when My wife had to go to the ER for when she crashed and banged up her her knee. she got asked more time exactly how it happened. with how swollen her knee was they must have thought I pulled a Tonya Harding on her knee!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I went to the doctor because my asthma was acting up and he saw a bunch of scratches on my arms and he thought I was cutting myself. I tried to explain MTBing but he didn't get it. I got a different doctor.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Westy said:
I went to the doctor because my asthma was acting up and he saw a bunch of scratches on my arms and he thought I was cutting myself. I tried to explain MTBing but he didn't get it. I got a different doctor.
I had no idea you were a teenage girl...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Wow BV, since you found out Westy was only 31, you have been enamored with his posting prowess!!! are you smitten or what?:love:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
brungeman said:
Wow BV, since you found out Westy was only 31, you have been enamored with his posting prowess!!! are you smitten or what?:love:
He makes me as giddy as a schoolgirl :heart:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Quote:
Originally Posted by brungeman
Wow BV, since you found out Westy was only 31, you have been enamored with his posting prowess!!! are you smitten or what?

He makes me as giddy as a schoolgirl
BWahahahaha :D