Quantcast

Stuff the ballot box!

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
It's USA Cycling election time again. I don't want to tell anyone how to vote; but, gee, it sure would be nice to have one of our own on the board of trustees, wouldn't it?

Todd Seplavy (Ska Todd) is in the running for Industry Trustee again. Just saying. If you hold a USA Cycling license, log in and vote.

If this has already been done in another thread, my apologies and a mod can delete it.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Just urging everyone to get out and vote for 2010 USA Cycling Mountain Bike (Norba) Board of Trustee elections. Election season ends August 15th, so you've got one last day to have YOUR voice heard! Casting your vote is quick and painless. Just head to https://www.usacycling.org/myusac, enter your license info, and follow the links to "elections". You'll be in and out in under 5 minutes.

For a full list of the candidates up for election for all USA Cycling positions head to http://www.usacycling.org/news/user/story.php?id=5166

As you'll see, I am again running for the open position of Industry Trustee. I appreciate your vote in this election in our efforts to more strongly develop and support mountain bike racing in the US. Please get the word out to other members of the racing community via twitter, facebook, and other message boards. Let's all do our part to show USA Cycling that mountain bike members are active and passionate about our sport's future!

For those of you who have already voted, thank you for your interest in being part of the solution!

-ska todd

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
Todd, Before I vote I just want to know if you will try to use your position at USAC to do away with 4x? I've seen you state your feelings on 4x racing in the RM forums in the past. I know you have a bias against it. What will you do???

Those of us that are 4x racers don't want to see someone who's anti 4x take a position with USAC.

Last edited: