Quantcast

Stuff White People Like

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hahaha oh my god. that is friggin AWESOME!! i know too many people like that. i've always wondered what the big deal about listening to bands that NO ONE has ever heard of was....sometimes the music is good, more often it isn't. simple.
unknown bands<good music.
no one? that's a neat trick.

if you want to listen to the FM radio station w/ the 'wild and crazy DJs' and get your music mag fix via Rolling Stone, go right ahead.

i thought this was funny
Prepare to hear the name Steve Albini a lot.

is someone calling me a :pirate2: ?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Because of the availability of music online, a very strict social hierarchy has been created within white culture whereby someone with a large MP3 collection is considered &#8220;normal,&#8221; a large CD collection is considered to be &#8220;better,&#8221; and a person with a large vinyl collection is recognized as &#8220;elite.&#8221;
:rofl:

this blog is awesome.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
^^^ narlus, ignore him. he gets his decorating "talent" from watching this old house on youtube, which is something white people really, really like.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
is someone calling me a :pirate2: ?
That's a cool looking room. I have a chair that looks real similar to those wooden ones you have. Mine is a futon chair...it folds down like a futon does. I think I wasted money on that because when you fold it down, the cushion is barely big enough for my dog. But it matches the wooden futon so it's all good. I got them as a set. :greedy:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
That's a cool looking room. I have a chair that looks real similar to those wooden ones you have. Mine is a futon chair...it folds down like a futon does. I think I wasted money on that because when you fold it down, the cushion is barely big enough for my dog. But it matches the wooden futon so it's all good. I got them as a set. :greedy:
white people ****ing LOVE futons!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
no one? that's a neat trick.

if you want to listen to the FM radio station w/ the 'wild and crazy DJs' and get your music mag fix via Rolling Stone, go right ahead.
oh trust me, i am definitely not one to be listening to FM raido. there is nothing worth the time to listen to on most FM stations, IMO.
i cherish my music collection just as much as any man.