Quantcast

Stump Jumper FSR 29er Test Bike

Nov 20, 2008
WE just got one in at the bike shop i work at. The finish is killer, it looks like a redwood tree. I'll see if i can get a picture, and i'll be sure to post more about it as soon as i get a chance to ride it. I road it on the road and up and down some curbs, but not anywhere near enough to get a good judgement of it. but it did feel real good on pavement

to be continued...

Last edited:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
My buddy Luke has one. Its a pretty good bike for him since he's 6'5" and makes 26" wheels look like 20"

Nov 20, 2008
I took it out today for some XC over at a local park. the conditions weren't ideal as it just rained about 2 and a half inches in my neck of the woods and there were wet muddy leaves everywhere.

My honest initial reaction was that I didn't like it, it felt big and unwieldy. after i got a little more used to it, i enjoyed it more, but i wish it were just a bit more nimble. only so much you can ask for with a 29er tho.

I'm gonna be taking it out on some trails that are in better condition tommorow so another update is immenent,

peace

Nov 20, 2008
sorry it took a while between posts. after riding it on some trails that were in better condition i was much more impressed by the bike. on climbs its like cheating, and it is incredible on decents. still leaves a little bit to be desired as far as tight cornering goes, but it more then makes up for it in other areas

Nov 20, 2008
Pics? Test bike colors? I need to see this redwood fsr
I wish i could hook it up with some pictures but i am a poor bike shop mechanic and i don't have a digital camera. if i can find a picture online i'll post it.

let it be said that the redwood niner is ultraBA though