Quantcast

Stumpy FSR EVO?

Dethklok

Monkey
Jul 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Ok so the new stumpy caught my eye and I said hey wtf is this all about, its not the standard EVO with a 1x10 drivetrain?

So What do you guys think of her? It seems like they are trying to form the Stumpy EVO into a real All-Mountain rig with a FR/DH vibe instead of a XC/AM rig?

I know people have told me time and time again dont take a stumpy FSR off of anything bigger than 4ft but honestly Ive heard of others thrashing theirs off 8+ footers, and this version seems to taunt u to do so.

I.van

Monkey
Apr 15, 2007
Australia
Ok so the new stumpy caught my eye and I said hey wtf is this all about, its not the standard EVO with a 1x10 drivetrain?

So What do you guys think of her? It seems like they are trying to form the Stumpy EVO into a real All-Mountain rig with a FR/DH vibe instead of a XC/AM rig?

I know people have told me time and time again dont take a stumpy FSR off of anything bigger than 4ft but honestly Ive heard of others thrashing theirs off 8+ footers, and this version seems to taunt u to do so.
Pics?

Dethklok

Monkey
Jul 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
damn this is the second time someones referred me to Jimmydean it seems he is the man for odd bikes/builds lol

and its up on their site, its basically a lower BB, slacker HTA and a slightly longer travel (+6mm in the rear) with the brain ripped out

Edit: Just sent him a PM hopefully hear back soon = )

Last edited: