Quantcast

Stuntage...

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
Looks killer.

Hey I didn't know you moved back to the rock. I went to JH the other day while being bored and broken and had no one to chat with.

Marla and I will be up at the Aerie pretty soon for a long weekend and may end up "up island" during one of the days. I'll be in touch. We could hook up for dinner or something.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Looks like some good stuff. Just curious, what is the purpose of the dirt on the landing ladder/tranny?

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Universe said:
I'm not quite following you.
Well maybe it is the angle of the pictures but...

this

did you build up the landing with lumber and then cover it with dirt, or did you just armor the existing dirt landing with lumber?

Either way nice work.

Universe

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
Courtenay, BC
We framed a box, filled it with rocks and crap, then put tons of dirt on it. Its not a lumber landing, its mostly dirt. Dirt landings are WAY better than wood ones for most things.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Universe said:
We framed a box, filled it with rocks and crap, then put tons of dirt on it. Its not a lumber landing, its mostly dirt. Dirt landings are WAY better than wood ones for most things.

Then you get the extra :thumb: :thumb: 's up Nice work (design wise!)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
I think yous guys missed a part of the bridge.....or could you not afford all the materials just yet?? HAHA :)

Looks good!
aha! he should get a job for the department of transportation down here, he's qualified! :D