Quantcast

stupid BB/pics of the kids

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
I bought a BMX frame and painted it almost a year ago. I finally got around to ordering the american to euro bb adapter a little over a month ago. on my second or third ride with my boys, I did a little bunny hop and kicked the rear wheel to the side. After I landed the cranks felt really stiff. I pulled the bb out, and that is she source of the problem. Don't konw what I did to it exactly, but odds are I need a new one.

The good news, I got a couple of shots of the kids.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Just ride an American (BMX style) BB. The euro BB isn't really a huge improvement over the American for BMX. The euro is easier to instal and micro adjust, but the smaller bearings grenade faster and cost more. If your frame doesn't have a euro BB, don't bother with adapters. Use the BMX style BB and love it. If you ever get a new frame with a euro BB, then use the euro you already have.

madbob

Monkey
May 31, 2004
fayettenam/camp mckall
I only picked up the adapter because I swapped all the parts off one frame to the old specialized hemi comp that I wanted to build. It was cheaper to get the adapter than a BB. Now I have an excuse to put some saints on my BMX.