Quantcast

Stupid Ebay Dropsellers

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Last week I bought a new roof basket for my hummer on ebay. Paid via paypal and started the waiting game. A week later I get a refund with the guy telling me that the product is on back order. I was pissed off but I blew it off.

So I started looking again for the basket and found it for a little less so like before I bought is and paid via paypal. Sure enough two days later I get a refund and the guy say "sorry but this product is on back order"

Now you tell me, If I sent these people an email saying "I'm sorry my funds are on backorder" what the hell would they do..... I'll tell you drop me a damn negative.

If you don't have the GOD DA*%# FU$KING PRODUCT THEN DON"T FU(#ING POST IT ON EBAY...........

Rant over.

J

JRB

:stupid: I couldn't agree more. They should be banned. How f'n stupid is that??? Jeebus. :nonono:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I completely agree!!! :mad: :mumble:

Yesterday, the guy who's parting out his 105 bike pulled half the components. I was waiting to see if I'd win them since I was the leading bidder at the time. Which means I can't very well bid on same stuff from other sellers. No reason was given for pulling the sale... guessing he sold them to a friend or something.

Dropsellers suck too.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
I completely agree!!! :mad: :mumble:

Yesterday, the guy who's parting out his 105 bike pulled half the components. I was waiting to see if I'd win them since I was the leading bidder at the time. Which means I can't very well bid on same stuff from other sellers. No reason was given for pulling the sale... guessing he sold them to a friend or something.

Dropsellers suck too.
Hey man - PM me what you think a 105 group with Gossamer compact cranks with an ISIS bb is worth.

I may have a deal for you.