Quantcast

Stupid F-ing Drivers

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Last night I was riding along a semi main road that has a 12ft shoulder. I was doing about 22mph then I could see a car on my left side going about as fast as I was.

Next thing I know the car speeds up pulls in front of me and slams so she can get into her driveway.

I hit the brakes so hard the rear wheel came about 2ft off the ground and I ended up on her trunk.

then she had the nerve to yell at me...... Telling me that I should have slowed down….. HAHA …

I flipped out and started yelling words that most adults don't need to hear. Then the old women started crying, I’m telling you – once someone turns 50 they should have to take the drivers test every 3 years after that.

Rant over.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I was sitting in a left turn lane on my bike the other day waiting to turn left. A bus pulled up to a bus stop in the oncoming lane and stopped traffic in the intersection. The light changed for the cross traffic and some guy decided he would go around the bus by turning into the oncoming turn lane, the very lane I was waiting in. I saw the guy whip around from behind the bus total blind, heading straight for me. There was nothing I could have done. Fortunately I was about 15 ft behind the white line and he slammed on his brakes instead of plowing over me. I think both of us crapped a small turd in our pants.

I so wanted to drag the guy from his car and pummel him with my bike pump.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I hit a car like that before, except it was in the rain. The driver had to swerve around me, then pulls right into his driveway. I might have been able to stop if it was dry.

After what happened to you, I would have laid on the ground and called 911 and let the police sort it out. If nothing at all, it makes for a great image for the neighbors.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Sorry to hear about that dude. Yeah people over 50 should have to take a drivers test every 2 years. Like an actual drive test, not a written one.

sanjuro said:
After what happened to you, I would have laid on the ground and called 911 and let the police sort it out. If nothing at all, it makes for a great image for the neighbors.
Classic. That would have been awesome to see.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
sanjuro said:
I hit a car like that before, except it was in the rain. The driver had to swerve around me, then pulls right into his driveway. I might have been able to stop if it was dry.

I thought about it for a sec but I was sooo mad when she made it look like my fault that I couldn't do anything but yell at her.

I wanted to kick her in her ovaries

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
MancilG said:
I thought about it for a sec but I was sooo mad when she made it look like my fault that I couldn't do anything but yell at her.

I wanted to kick her in her ovaries
After careful analysis of previous confrontations, I have a few set plans for incidents like this.

Something like this the blood boils. It takes a cool customer to lay right on the ground and dial 911.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
If you dont think getting her to cry was good enough revenge you should go back and screw w/ her house or car or something. she was probably asian too huh?

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
merrrrjig said:
If you dont think getting her to cry was good enough revenge you should go back and screw w/ her house or car or something. she was probably asian too huh?
Wait, she was an Asian driver? You should apologize and offer to wax her car! It was probably your fault anyway...