Quantcast

Stupid Joke

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a beautiful, young, curly-haired brunette woman, wearing a school girl uniform, was waiting for the bus.

As the bus stopped, and it was her turn to get on, she became uncomfortably aware that her plaid mini skirt was too tight to allow her leg to step up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and blushing, she smiled to the bus driver as she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little...thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, only to discover that she couldn't.

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time she attempted the step. Once again, much to her dismay, she could not raise her leg.

With a little giggle and a little smile to the bus driver, she again reached behind her to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

About this time, a tall southern man who was standing behind her, picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. Well...she was horrified and went ballistic. She turned to the would-be Samaritan and screamed, "How dare you place your hands on me and pick me up. I don't even know who you are!"

The southern man smiled and replied, "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but seeing that you unzipped my fly three times, I kind'a figured we was friends." :love:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
What was she all mad about him picking her up for? It's not like he "picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the shaft of his..." which was previously released inadvertently by the "victim".

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
llkoolkeg said:
What was she all mad about him picking her up for? It's not like he "picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the shaft of his..." which was previously released inadvertently by the "victim".

Damn that deserves a REP!!! I think I would have preferred THAT ride anyway!! :rofl: :rofl: :love: