Quantcast

Stupid road bikes...

Archie

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
Macomb, IL
Whats going on? I just thought I'd say hi really quick and let you all know that, although I dont mtn bike, I have a ****load of respect for most of ya.

I race roadbikes, but I must say that mounting biking is much more fun. I use to ride my a little more, but hit a tree (o yeah i sucked at it btw) last season and ever since I started racing, I really dont have the cash to pick up a new fork. But Im looking to get back into it.

Im gunna try to pick up a haro thread one or a fuel 70. I know ones xc and ones dirt jumps, but im just not sure would be more fun around here. I have some amazing trails around me, but there are some fun looking drops between myhouse and class so, agian, just not sure.

Agian, just wanted to say whats up and umm...blah

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
you hit a tree?

it's ok. we hit on things here.
Whoa there...don't scare away the new guy....

Archie said:
Whats going on? I just thought I'd say hi really quick and let you all know that, although I dont mtn bike, I have a ****load of respect for most of ya.

I race roadbikes, but I must say that mounting biking is much more fun. I use to ride my a little more, but hit a tree (o yeah i sucked at it btw) last season and ever since I started racing, I really dont have the cash to pick up a new fork. But Im looking to get back into it.

Im gunna try to pick up a haro thread one or a fuel 70. I know ones xc and ones dirt jumps, but im just not sure would be more fun around here. I have some amazing trails around me, but there are some fun looking drops between myhouse and class so, agian, just not sure.

Agian, just wanted to say whats up and umm...blah
Welcome. I've found in my exploits that over built is the way to go. Personally I would be hesitant to hit drops (over 1-2 ft...) on a Fuel and would still be able to enjoy trails on a dj-type of ride.