Quantcast

sturgis and back

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Not impressed. :monkey:

Most of your adventures aren't teh suck so I'm surprised.
easy fixes, besides...its not about the ride, its the journey. in my position of life it is pretty hard to get upset about anything. if I hadnt had those breakdowns I wouldnt have met these two gals and had some good sleepovers.

they picked me up hitch hiking so I could get to a hotel, they insisted I stayed with them so they went back to their house and got a trailer and came back to get me. later that night we had to go to a wedding. it was a "wonderful" couple of days.

these are the same pics I post on facebook so it may be a review for some of you

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
easy fixes, besides...its not about the ride, its the journey. in my position of life it is pretty hard to get upset about anything. if I hadnt had those breakdowns I wouldnt have met these two gals and had some good sleepovers.

they picked me up hitch hiking so I could get to a hotel, they insisted I stayed with them so they went back to their house and got a trailer and came back to get me. later that night we had to go to a wedding. it was a "wonderful" couple of days.

these are the same pics I post on facebook so it may be a review for some of you
Lucky Bastard....

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle

Is the name of the gal on the left Alison?