Quantcast

sub 25lb santa cruz dj bike - prototype

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
bad to the bone! Exactly what I've been wanting. The Jackal is too burl and the Chameleon too XC. Hopefully SC will offer that bike for retail...

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
bad to the bone! Exactly what I've been wanting. The Jackal is too burl and the Chameleon too XC. Hopefully SC will offer that bike for retail...
Second that notion. I broke my Chameleon's headtube. I would buy this bike hands down if they sent it to production. Just dont want to waste money on another Chameleon.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
That is super light. But, that's not the one pictured, right? What's the weight on Jamie's bike? It'd be interesting to see Kirt's and the spec list.

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
What do they do to their grips, do they take ruffians and take a dremel to em or is that just from use....looks a lil cut up to me.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i loooove the look of the bike. no ugliness of the jackal to be seen in that bike, although they did say they used some of the tubing.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
graphics are pretty sick on it...It says it wont see production but i would bet that santa cruz will evolve the jackyl into something similar...I could be totally off base but i dont see the jackyl selling that great right now.

This bike has the clean lines and low weight that all of us are looking for...