Quantcast

Subaru Owners(lots o pics)

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
well it's a nice day out side and my car is clean (which is rare) so i decided to take pictures of my car...it's a 2000 Subaru Outback Legact Sedan...and it seems like there is a lot of other subaru owners here so i figured if u've got pictures post em or something.

:stupid: kinda blury but it's the K&N air filter sticker

i'm very proud of this picture...this is just about all of my hard earnd money in one picture

biker3

Turbo Monkey
cannondalejunky said:
i drive the crap out of that car...like i said it's a rare thing for it to be clean
Sweet man, My mom has the exact same car but its an 2002 and its maroon. They drive like a dream, really so much fun. I see you had your Cd player replaced? My mom's 6 disk AND single disk went out recently and It looks like itd be a huge pain to replace? I guess the stock CD players are POS. Its still pretty dope they offer a 7 disk CD changer on a car like that.

BTW, the ground clearance on those cars is incredible. Ive taken my moms on some trails that my buddies take their SUVS on and done just fine. Really I miss that car, but I got a Audi A4 now.

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
biker3 said:
Sweet man, My mom has the exact same car but its an 2002 and its maroon. They drive like a dream, really so much fun. I see you had your Cd player replaced? My mom's 6 disk AND single disk went out recently and It looks like itd be a huge pain to replace? I guess the stock CD players are POS. Its still pretty dope they offer a 7 disk CD changer on a car like that.

BTW, the ground clearance on those cars is incredible. Ive taken my moms on some trails that my buddies take their SUVS on and done just fine. Really I miss that car, but I got a Audi A4 now.
Poor Boy Racing for lyfe.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
biker3 said:

cool...the cd player was actually pretty easy to replace..it's the door speakers (which are stock and about to blow) that i'm worried about cause i've got side impact air bags and i dont wanna set those off while i'm workin on it...and yeah the ground clearance is amazing on it

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
biker3 said:
I didnt think of that name. Don's yankee ass did. I think we pretty much have abandaned it anyway. Im just a confederate DH soldier this year riding a Morewood. Are you gunna be at Fontana, regardless of the risks we're gunna make the trip.
I'll be there. Hopefully it wont be a let down.

Your team name should be Bank Role Racing or something like that.