Quantcast

subtlesteeze

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
just showing off a bit, tried to keep it subtle and not to flashy with the color combo. big thanks to hacksaw, mike, and all the atomlab crew for kick ass bikes and parts. i'll run down a build later but for now heres a flashy shot from the beach.

Attachments

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
the seat isnt slammed like every other cool kid running pivitals cuz iam not that cool. plus iam tall and lanky so to get a good seat pinch on no handers it has to be up there at my knees.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
the seat isnt slammed like every other cool kid running pivitals cuz iam not that cool. plus iam tall and lanky so to get a good seat pinch on no handers it has to be up there at my knees.
thats cool, is there much of a dj scene at Tahoe? I heard their putting in a few packs at northstar

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Really nice build, how does she ride compared to your prev nempro rigs, def a change in geo right?

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
the jumps are off the hook in the reno/tahoe area. and yes the N* packs are rad as well with the big set being finished up this weekend.

the geo is a bit diferrent then the old nempro but i like the atomlab alot better. its welded straight to start with but overall the ride of the atomlab kills the nempro it handling.

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Dope build. I wanted to ride those new jumps at northstar, but it looks as if I wont be able to until maybe next year since my life is currently on hiatus until october 22nd....