Quantcast

Sugar Mountain, NC

Jun 26, 2008
Opted out of Sugar Mountain for a long weekend at Snowshoe.....but the trails at Snowshoe were nice and soupy with all the rain.

Jun 26, 2008
Two questions? Has anyone ridden Sugar recently? And would it be worth the drive from knoxville, or should I save my gas and go to WR? I was fryin' bologna samwiches at Whistler two weeks ago, trailside.

danielsapp414

Monkey
Mar 27, 2005
Boone, NC
Seriously though, as good as whistler and all the other trails up here are, the southeast is still my favorite...there's not much better than a long day in pisgah and going swimming in the middle of a bike ride. As far as sugar goes, I rode it a couple times back in late april and early may and the dh course was running great then. If anyone else from the south is going to be up in the northwest anytime in the next few weeks, let me know.

Two questions? Has anyone ridden Sugar recently? And would it be worth the drive from knoxville, or should I save my gas and go to WR? I was fryin' bologna samwiches at Whistler two weeks ago, trailside.

Good one.
I have my grill in the parking lot so we can fry bologna sand-witches if you like....
Gotta go to cookeville sat am but should be back in the afternoon and i'm open sunday pending good weather.
Been kinda wet the last few days.
PM me your phone #

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
if you're in Knoxville, riding 2 hours should only be reserved for the real stuff like Wilsons & the locals stash in Boone if they'll show you or heading to Pisgah and getting your climb on.