Quantcast

Sugar Mtn

C-Wag

Chimp
Jun 18, 2009
Boone NC
Any B-town folks interested in doing some shuttle runs at Sugar today around 5pm? I haven't ridden it since last season and would like to put some tracks on it. I just opened an account on here so you might not know who this is, but if you've shot-gunned keystone with me off a brake lever then you know who....

Sugar_brad

Monkey
Jun 20, 2009
be careful about parking at the top of the reserve. It is vacation season and the florons are in town. technically it is a public road so you can drive up the reserve, but you can't park in anyones driveway because it is private property. I am always down for a ride drop me a line.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
Any B-town folks interested in doing some shuttle runs at Sugar today around 5pm? I haven't ridden it since last season and would like to put some tracks on it. I just opened an account on here so you might not know who this is, but if you've shot-gunned keystone with me off a brake lever then you know who....
Sounds like peter?

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
I just opened an account on here so you might not know who this is, but if you've shot-gunned keystone with me off a brake lever then you know who....

yeeeeeah chuck...me and pete brought it back at the 'shoe with the lever shotgun. I think I cut my mouth.

I'll be back in Boone tonight. We shall shred soon.