Quantcast

Sugar Nationals Super-D?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
ztlh13 said:
Sugar Mtn has their 'internal' crew preparing the courses. Now that sounds scary!
talked to Kim today. They are capping off their ski operations this week and finishing them out before turning their focus to the National in the coming weeks. She stated they must give 100% of their focus on the close of ski operations so they can devote their full attention to the Nat. She indicated to me that their crew will be in charge of and overseeing all things. She wants to make it known that they HAVE NOT discussed what will happen with any of the courses until they get ski shut down. Once they do, then it's full speed ahead and they will start letting people know the plan.

She stated they have not accepted any outside help YET because there is nothing to help with until they have a gameplan in place.

So everyone stay on the start line and be listening for the gun. When I know something...you'll know.

How; or where could Sugar have a super D? I'm gonna guess it would not be on the mountain.
I would like to run it though....

Butch-

I am going to be a certified trailbuilder soon. I'm taking the class starting April 1. It goes every other weekend, then I'll be able to lead workparties.

If we could get enough trailbuilders up there, do you think you could get us a deal on lodging, i.e. free? Or at least a very reduced rate? I would definitly drive the 5 hours to build a great trail for a national.

Also- I may be able to get you some more laptops for the local series. They may need some work though.