Quantcast

Sugar pics linky

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
nice shots man. did you happen to get any of the sport guys on saturday. ive got a friend who took some shots, but well there not up yet and well i was just curious. i was 485 i think. thanks man and sorry we didnt get to chill last weekend man i looked but never saw you bro.:banghead:

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
nice shots man. did you happen to get any of the sport guys on saturday. ive got a friend who took some shots, but well there not up yet and well i was just curious. i was 485 i think. thanks man and sorry we didnt get to chill last weekend man i looked but never saw you bro.:banghead:
Hey, thanks for the props on the photos. I ended up being on the mountain less than i originally planed to. The weather was not much of a motivator for the most part. I mostly have shots of the semi-pro/pro DS and the pro DH. Yeah bummer we did not get a chance to get up, but I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point.

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
Yea I have been looking for some of the Sport race myself. Post up when your buddy loads up his.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
ohh yeh for sure man. were all still waiting on the things cause well he doesnt ride so its taking him a little time to get them posted on our forum, and then get me the cd of them, but when i get them they will be up that night.:biggrin: