Quantcast

Suggestions on goggles.

giantkenny

Chimp
Jan 26, 2008
Malaysia
hi. just wanna ask, do all helmet goggles fit for spectacle wearers, or do we need special helmet goggles that are specially made for spectacle-wearing peeps? :busted:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
A friend of mine has goggle which have lens mounts inside the main lens. As for which make/model or where to get them, I can't help you. Just to let you know they are out there.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I wear glasses and find that Smith Option OTG's fit the best over them. There are some other brands that make OTG (over the glasses) models as well. Best bet, as with just about everything, is to try several pairs on and see what works for you.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
The other thing to keep in mind is whether or not the OTG goggle will fit with your full face helmet - my wife got some Scottt OTG's and found out after the fact that they didn't fit with her Bell helmet.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't wear prescription glasses or goggles. I wear sunglasses when I ride, so I would just get prescription sun glasses if I needed.

giantkenny

Chimp
Jan 26, 2008
Malaysia
oh.. well i'm doubting on whether to go for contact lenses for now.. well, wearing a full faces does fog up my glasses when it's hot and humid, especially when i stop for a moment..

o_O

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I wear glasses and find that Smith Option OTG's fit the best over them. There are some other brands that make OTG (over the glasses) models as well. Best bet, as with just about everything, is to try several pairs on and see what works for you.
I just got Sq-Earl some OTG's and he loves them thus far (used them snowmobiling and four-wheeling). I have loved my Smith goggles (I don't wear glasses though) for years!