Pesqueeb (?)
Heidi (?)
douglas
mudgirl (?)
Yelo & Melou (?)
binary visions
JRogers (?)
Jozz (?)
woodsguy & BadCrumble (camping off-site?)
Splat (?)
teleboy (?)
PinkShirtPhotos (?)
W00dy & cool chick who rides bikes

Bromont
BadDNA

Beets
IAB

Last edited:

Greggah

Motorboat
Oct 9, 2008
Gonic, NH
I'll be there.

I need to make sure I'm feelin' good and ready to tear it up so I can get me one of them fancy custom titles.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
wouldn't it be cheaper to just take it on the plane with you?
I'm am airline employee, I see what happens on the ramp, nothing I care about will ever go in the hold of an airplane. Plus I get a break with fedex, 2 day shipping for the standard rate.

I'd be willing to hook you up. Could even give you a place to crash if you want to come in on Thursday night since I usually drive up on Friday morning.

Sweet man, thanks. As time gets closer I'll be in touch when I figure out if I can even actually go.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Good deal. For the record, I live very close to Worcester Regional (OCH), I work near Providence (PVD), Logan (BOS) is only an hour or so away, and Manchester (MAN) would be an easy detour for the ride up and back.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I'm am airline employee, I see what happens on the ramp, nothing I care about will ever go in the hold of an airplane. Plus I get a break with fedex, 2 day shipping for the standard rate.

haha, If you were a fedex employee you'd be saying "I'm am FedEx employee, I see what happens in the warehouse & on the trucks, nothing I care about will ever go via FedEx"