Quantcast

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I don't know if I can be gone for our anniversary two years in a row. Last year I went to Durango for our anniversary...while Derek stayed home and worked!

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
Be a man! Bring some local products that they don't have access to! What about a sample from the ultimate beer : McKracken Flower from Bilboquet. You can also pick up some standard scotch ale (Délivrance from Brasseurs & Frères as example). Or if budget is not an issue, get some Corne de Brume :drool:

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
How about bringing a helmet to.....:rofl:
Hahhaha... Look out, I might even show up with a bike that wasn't made in 1995.

I'm going to get myself a decent bike this spring and dust off the old riding skills. I used to be able to hold my own pretty good. ;)

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'll see what I can do for MF but on my list of requests I have (Double) IPA, Pilsner, Dopplebock, Stout and (Bourbon) Porter.

Edit: This might give me a chance to try a Rye IPA and a Milk Stout. Time to start some research and get a recipe together.

Last edited:

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Where would one fly into for this...I'm looking into prices. I checked Boston...It's almost $600 for me. UHG

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Where would one fly into for this...I'm looking into prices. I checked Boston...It's almost $600 for me. UHG
Try Worcester MA, Providence RI, Manchester NH or even Burlington VT. I think we've got monkeys close enough to any of those (I could even pick you up at the first three if needed)

Edit: some quick searching

$430 Portland to Providence
$440 Portland to Manchester

Last edited:

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Try Worcester MA, Providence RI, Manchester NH or even Burlington VT. I think we've got monkeys close enough to any of those (I could even pick you up at the first three if needed)

Edit: some quick searching

$430 Portland to Providence
$440 Portland to Manchester
I'm 3 hours from Portland though and would have to drive and pay for long term parking too then. :(

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I'm 3 hours from Portland though and would have to drive and pay for long term parking too then. :(
I looked at N. Bend and Redmond, they didn't save much and all went through Portland anyway. That was just a small sample from Orbitz, I have a friend who flies a lot for work, I'll ask him where to get the real good deals.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
$490 North Bend to Bradley (Hartford).

Heidi, we live about 20 minutes from Bradley and would more than happy to provide ground transportation and a guest room if you decide to come in a day or two before the 'fest. We have about a 3.5 hour drive to Monkeyfest.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
$490 North Bend to Bradley (Hartford).

Heidi, we live about 20 minutes from Bradley and would more than happy to provide ground transportation and a guest room if you decide to come in a day or two before the 'fest. We have about a 3.5 hour drive to Monkeyfest.
Thanks. yah, North Bend is 5 hours away. I really think that I'm going to have to pass since the airfare is so much. I could swing a couple hundred, but more than 400 I have a hard time justifying unless I'm going international you know?