Quantcast

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Some last minutes plans have me heading up to KT this weekend. I'll see some of you monkeys on the trails. I'll try to make a visit to the Monkey Cage.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Weekend was awesome. Lots of beer + lots of riding.

Thanks to all monkeys that attended and made it a great trip!

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Had an amazing time everyone! Thanks for putting up with my extreme lack of fitness. :)

Also 3 cheers for TreeSaw, and her amazing cooking!

Can't wait until the next one.

I swear... one of these days I'll have my own bike. :)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thanks for putting up with my extreme lack of fitness. :)
You rode great! You hung in there like a champ for 15 miles and nearly four hours! No small feat for a casual biker. :)

The food was all great and thank you for feeding us! BadDNA's tubed meat and beer, maddog's steak tips, MBC's dip, Greggah's steak and chicken sandwiches, and of course all of TreeSaw's good eats!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I think next time I'm going to try and bring my smoker and see if we can't add some barbecue...cooking all that food in the house was a bad idea on a 90* day...although it was delicious.

I had a great time and enjoying meeting/reuniting with everybody. I think I'll try and invest in some lights for next year...wish I could have ridden a little bit more.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I would be really torn between plattekill finals and KT again...but that's for me to decide...gosh i had a blast this weekend, so happy i went.