Quantcast

Summer doldrums

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I can tell from the amount of stupid posts and their high humor content that people are stuck in the summer doldrums.

I just ran over my cell phone after a tear-inducing ride. So I hate the world right now....

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Agreed. It must be that backwards cabin feezer that's been rumored to be spreading through Cali. Too much sun equals crazy people. Yup.

Sorry to hear about the cell. If it's any consolation, I lost my Swiss Army watch a few weeks ago and I'm still not over it. My replacement watch will be nice, but it won't replace the nostalgia of its predecessor.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was thinking phone/wallet/keys/ipod. Hmm, destroying phone doesn't sound so bad...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It is doldrummy because Caitlin had her wisdom teeth impacted today so I've been home doing nothing (nothing means making smoothies and other assorted soft foods) and making sure she doesn't die.

*sigh*

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
sanjuro said:
I just ran over my cell phone after a tear-inducing ride. So I hate the world right now....

BWAHAHAHAH, sorry that is funny. The mental image of you crying and riding is killing me.