Quantcast

Summer Salads

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fuck yeah! Any greens, EVOO, Cider Vinegar, spices and herbs. I like rosemary and thyme from my patch. Walnuts, Feta Cheese, Bacon, and cherry mators, a cuke, few olives, and maybe a pear. Corn is good if you got it... I poached a few Salmon. Silverheads are rather lean now... Fishing is fishing however. Trout are fat and tasty though, just have to put in the work to catch them. Swiss Chard and Bacon is awesome! Drank the brine from the feta before I made the Salad. Saved a bag of baby spinach and some veggies for a snack. Bacon is gone however...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Baby spinach, Several mators. Some cucumbers. A can of Goya garbanzo beans. Some peas. Some Feta. Some walnuts and a yellow pear. Red Onion. Mix in bowl with Olive oil an Balsamic. Grill some pork chops. Bone in ones are cheap. Yuengling Porters went well.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
At least you didn't put salt on your salad. :D
I only put the finest salts on my salads. You should have just figured that would be the case.... No Costco shit for me.... A little old lady carried hundreds of buckets of Sea Water up a ancient cliff with a pool carved out of a huge rock. Until it evaporated, she then scraped the rock on her hands and knees for a few grams of Salt. I derive my pleasure eating the salt that she labored over for my benefit.....