Quantcast

Summer

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
im done with school forever, college that is...first year of my life NOT having summer, fvck it where is my shotgun....

:D its not that bad hahahha

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
manhattanprjkt83 said:
im done with school forever, college that is...first year of my life NOT having summer, fvck it where is my shotgun....

:D its not that bad hahahha
:stupid: It's pretty close though. 9-5 sucks, but paid vacation rules.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I have you all beat. I have a job, which I go to 5 days a week! Wait, I win?!?!?!?

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
manhattanprjkt83 said:
so is pay in general, i am buying everything and i have been out of college for 4 weeks muhahhaha
guess it depends where you live and what you do. I've been out of college for six months and live paycheck to paycheck. Thats San Diego for ya. One of the highest cost of living in the nation and also one of the worst salary/cost of living ratios. I'm an Analyst by the way.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
It's pretty close though. 9-5 sucks, but paid vacation rules.
Yes, paid vacation rules! You have to get into a company that gives you lot's of time off. For instance, I get 26 paid days off per year, in addition to all the holidays. :evil: TreeSaw still wins though. What level do you teach, TS? My GF is going to go back to school for her credential next year, and I am thinking about doing the same.

Sigh... I miss summer vacation.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Ciaran said:
TreeSaw still wins though. What level do you teach, TS? My GF is going to go back to school for her credential next year, and I am thinking about doing the same.

Sigh... I miss summer vacation.
Yeah I'm thinking about it too. I'm looking into going to Vancouver for it. :evil: I think I would focus on math or science with a background of economics/government.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Wait! When you guys are enjoying your summer vacation, I will be at my computer working . Who wins now!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sanjuro said:
Wait! When you guys are enjoying your summer vacation, I will be at my computer working . Who wins now!!!!
Tree Saw still wins. I will be at my PC too, so we both lose.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, at least I am old enough to buy cigarettes to control my work-related stress...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
ncrider said:
guess it depends where you live and what you do. I've been out of college for six months and live paycheck to paycheck. Thats San Diego for ya. One of the highest cost of living in the nation and also one of the worst salary/cost of living ratios. I'm an Analyst by the way.
systems analyst?

I am in the field as well...

I have been out 4 weeks, living at home for a few months, saving and buying :evil: