Quantcast

Summit County CO monkey's

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Hey whats going on all you high country :monkey:'s. I am a east coaster that is flying out there this weekend to ski for a week, (vail, copper, steamboat, and hopefully loveland pass). I guess i just wanted some suggestions on where has got the best runs right now, and where to party at night. Has anyone done loveland pass, whats it like? I am in intermediate level skiier i just dont want to get killed!?!?

any suggestions will help :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Hey whats going on all you high country :monkey:'s. I am a east coaster that is flying out there this weekend to ski for a week, (vail, copper, steamboat, and hopefully loveland pass). I guess i just wanted some suggestions on where has got the best runs right now, and where to party at night. Has anyone done loveland pass, whats it like? I am in intermediate level skiier i just dont want to get killed!?!?

any suggestions will help :thumb:
Don't do Loveland Pass unless you're comfortable with off-piste skiing and have some avalanche knowledge. I presume since you're an intermediate that you would not be comfortable with these type of conditions. Also - if you don't have avy knowledge you could literally get killed.

Right now Vail has the best snowpack of the resorts you mentioned.

Breck is probably your best bet for a good place to party in Summit County.

-S.S.-