Quantcast

SUn Valley/ Idaho DH-ILLERS

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Does any one here ride DH in sun valley or any where near? I can find any one to ride with! Also, tell me if your going to be at the soldier mountain race.

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
Hey, not a DHer, but I know someone who's going to be at Brundage this weekend for the DH race. He's got a P3 that he's gonna race. He's neurostar on this board, PM him, he might know some more DHers around Boise area.

There's a secret DH course in progress on Baldy.. You'd have to ride w/someone that knows it to find it, though. I just moved to Colorado from Twin Falls, Idaho.. I left alot of riding/racing bros back there, however.. Give Jerad a call 208/404-4383. He'll ride with ya, but you'll most likely have to go South to Twin Falls, unless you DH race. There's 3 races currently in the Wildrockies.com series that are all coming up.. In the Ketchum/Hailey area, you'll want to hook up with pro-rider Moses Mexia.. He'll show you where to ride around there. You can find him at the Scott dealership during the regular workweek.. Late.. Potatohucker....(James G)

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
i know moses, hes to damn fast, but doesnt know much riding and is kinda busy with his new job.

neurostar

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Rochester, NY or Boise, ID
Yea, I'm planning on doing the DH race... I know one or two kids who do DH, but I'm kinda out of touch with most of the scene at the moment...

Like nate said, I'll be rockin' the green P3... (the one missing a spoke on the rear wheel :think: )

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
i wont be there, but this guy rocking a RM7 named tod that i work with will be and Mosses MExia AKA the scot rep.