Quantcast

Sunburn!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Duuuuude....sorry to hear that. Really man, I feel your pain. :(

I have found Benadryl temporarily helps to help ease the pain and itching. It might make you sleepy, but better to be sleepy than in pain.

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Duuuuude....sorry to hear that. Really man, I feel your pain. :(

I have found Benadryl temporarily helps to help ease the pain and itching. It might make you sleepy, but better to be sleepy than in pain.
I have just completed taking off 1 layer of skin on both arms. it's fun! sorry Gecko no miracle receipe from me.

Frequent application of aloe vera (keep it in your fridge for that extra cool sensation).

Frequent application of any other moisturizing lotion as well.

The more often you slather on the moisturizer, the quicker it heals and the skin doesn't peel as bad.

Spriggan

Chimp
Feb 20, 2002
Lodi, CA
I usually rub in some jack daniels and then I like to pour liquid plumber on the effected area of skin which therefore afterwards I pound with a meat tenderizer...

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
There are aloe vera gels that also contains benzocaine available at most drug stores that really help. That should take care of the immediate discomfort. If you are not allergic to anti-inflammatories, you might consider taking some advil or aspirin as well. If you are in serious pain and / or have blistering, you may need to call your doctor. A cold shower may also help to reduce inflammation, and help to cool the skin. Good luck.