Quantcast

Sunch a Nice day , Lets do 2 rides

splat

Nam I am
So this morning started out rainy , but it cleared shortly after getting to work. I drove and brought my Mt Bike. a co-worker rob , was getting an enduro_sl to demo today and said I'd join him for a lunch ride. we met over at chauncy pond at noon.

we met up and road arounf over to little chaucy pound , where as is the case the Water was going over the rode, well you always could just ride up the side with no problem.

However It has been 2 years since I rode here. and the water as done some serious Erosion to the rode. yes it got deep !! and fast!!! Yes I had wet shoes after this was done !

any way we got around that mess . and onto some trails with some nice plank work

now there is this tunnel that was built for cattle to use . butthat was 50 years ago. now we call it decapitation tunnel , you MUST keep your hread low.

Me entering the far side

me coming out of the tunnel

now this wasa new section of trail they just recently cut and made a very nice bridge for crossing a very wet area.

Fianlly ( for the lunch ride ) crossing an older boy scout bridge.

now we had an eveing /Night ride at my place for Part 2

A 29er on a roller

CP on a Bullit on same roller

the Silver Turtle ( dirt rider2 ) schooling us on climbing yet again

the Silver turtle riding a Haldf assed built POS

CP dropping a A gap

Dan Riding a Spine

Ovver a Small roller

now we have been working on this nrew Hit the last few weeks on Tuesday night , we just opened this this week

hitting the fruits of our labor

we also fixed the bottom of Blind Mellon

Saw this cool Millipede

then it was back home for some tasty Brews

me drinking a Red hook , while wearing my Red hook jersey

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Indeed, sunch good rides too :D

Did you rebuild your hubs after submerging them in water:shocked:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Whee, fun ride as usual...I want my big bike back though, it almost hurts to just sit and watch these guys hit a lot of this stuff knowing that my current rig isn't up to the challenge.

Gumbo

Chimp
Jun 29, 2007
Stow, MA
Yes that was a great ride and the post ride refreshment was cold and so so tasty! Good to meet some other riders for the first time. I have a bunch of photos to post up tonight.

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
Hey, great ride last night, let's just say that I needed it! Hope I wasn't more of an ass than usual, my mind wasn't in a great place...

Dave

Gumbo

Chimp
Jun 29, 2007
Stow, MA
Oops - I just had a long post set to go and something went wrong - time to start over. Anyways - another super ride. Sorry John that I only have a photo of you taking a photo - you need to slow down and get off the lead! Dave - you still kicked ass on the bike - hopefully whatever has you down will get resolved soon.

Donnie Down F-It

Dave Down F-It

Donnie Nailing a Rocky Ridge

Chris Nailing it Too

Steve Hitting it Hard

Gumbo

Chimp
Jun 29, 2007
Stow, MA
Eammon at the Rock Vice

Dave on an Alternate Line

Cheryl is the Only One Who Navigates the Narrows of the Vice

Dave Climbs a Ladder that Remains from an Ancient Civilization

Gumbo

Chimp
Jun 29, 2007
Stow, MA
Dave & Chris on the Rock

Dave Drops It

Chris About to Drop

Dan at the Firewall

Eammon at the Firewall

Steve Dominating the Wall

Cheryl Up and Over the Log Step Up on the Wet Slope

So if you exceed a certain number of photos does the post automatically delete?