Quantcast

sundance. oh the huge manatee.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Packing the upper echelons of LA into a mountain town the size of Madison Square Garden=not fun. I digress.

Today:

-A guy tried to bribe me. And failed.
-An attorney from Manhattan rubbed my manhood and slipped $20 into my pocket (at the same time). She was sort of hot.
-Another guy asked me what it was like to bobsled. All locals in Park City are elite bobsledders, apparently.
-Barber from Gangs of New York (and I forget, the dad from 28 Days Later. Always cast in such great roles.) and I chatted for a brief bit. He was with Colin Farrell. The paparazzi are chafing to all those around them...I'm pretty sure they're bigger wankers than the people they stalk.
-$12 salad bar=GROOD.
-They jacked my favorite post-work drinking place and turned it into the "MySpace Cafe". wtf.

Perhaps tomorrow I will take pictures...

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Packing the upper echelons of LA into a mountain town the size of Madison Square Garden=not fun. I digress.

Today:

-A guy tried to bribe me. And failed.
-An attorney from Manhattan rubbed my manhood and slipped $20 into my pocket (at the same time). She was sort of hot.
-Another guy asked me what it was like to bobsled. All locals in Park City are elite bobsledders, apparently.
-Barber from Gangs of New York (and I forget, the dad from 28 Days Later. Always cast in such great roles.) and I chatted for a brief bit. He was with Colin Farrell. The paparazzi are chafing to all those around them...I'm pretty sure they're bigger wankers than the people they stalk.
-$12 salad bar=GROOD.
-They jacked my favorite post-work drinking place and turned it into the "MySpace Cafe". wtf.

Perhaps tomorrow I will take pictures...
Hmm, I have friends heading up there tomorrow.

I decided to skip the fan fare and head somewhere with less materialistic values. I'm going to Vegas for the weekend [to climb].

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
STINKYBOY! YOU ARE REDEEMED!

Today I met Paris Hilton. She's actually attractive in person, even though all of her photos online look like ****. And nice. My opinion must change.

side note: Also met Tom Arnold.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Too many posts are being deleted. What the hell? Why now? Stuff like this used to fly all the time.
:plthumbsdown: :disgust1: :plthumbsdown: :disgust1: :plthumbsdown: :disgust1: :plthumbsdown: :disgust1:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Too many posts are being deleted. What the hell? Why now? Stuff like this used to fly all the time.
:plthumbsdown: :disgust1: :plthumbsdown: :disgust1: :plthumbsdown: :disgust1: :plthumbsdown: :disgust1:
Yeah, what the hell. That's what I like about the :monkey:- it's more relaxed than other boards *cough*mtbr*cough* where everyone acts like you're killing baby unicorns whenever you post somthing sarcastic or moderatly offensive.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Okay I'm missing something here Blue...
What's to miss???

He's all supa emo about his alternative lifestyle, yet pretentious enough that he wants to party down with someone like Paris Hilton, despite his years of vehement opposition to her and all she stands for.

After all, his name is Nate, and we all know where that leaves you. :think:

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
What's to miss???

He's all supa emo about his alternative lifestyle, yet pretentious enough that he wants to party down with someone like Paris Hilton, despite his years of vehement opposition to her and all she stands for.
:busted:

Paris Hilton stands for things?