Quantcast

Sunday 10/26

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
With Saturday's weather looking like crap. Anyone have any thoughts on riding Sunday? A friend/co worker in Spartanburg is all up for going to Dupont again. The route we did last Saturday was fun, but at 18 miles and 3000' of climbing is probably not "big bike" friendly.

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Im still out this weekend, damn gashes on the back of my leg :nopity: Not even sure I could put either pair of riding shoes on. Well, Hopefully next weekend.

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
We may be going to Dupont w/ a group from Carolia Tri. Wewill be on our big bikes. last time they did 20-25 miles. I will post if wew are goig for sure.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Depends... Dupont probably 10:30.
Bent Creek ~ 10
Wilson's Creek 10

What are you thinking? Additionally my buddy from work and his wife are not slow, but not fast either.
I was planning a ride at Paris, but have not been to Dupont in a while. I do have a very fun lupe to do up there I can show you. I know Dave loved it. Where ever I go I just don't want it to be a all day thing. Let me know?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I was planning a ride at Paris, but have not been to Dupont in a while. I do have a very fun lupe to do up there I can show you. I know Dave loved it. Where ever I go I just don't want it to be a all day thing. Let me know?

Dupont is all day for me regardless.

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
Josh, Eric and the rest of the crew are going to Dupont on Sunday. We will be also joined by the Carolina Tri group, we should have a decent group. Not sure on time but we are going to make a day of it. I will post when we get our time together and maybe we ALL can meet up. See you there.....