Quantcast

Sunday 11/2 Ride at GARLICs

Sep 19, 2008
Central Alamance County
GARLIC says his new jumps are ready. So, a ride on Sunday afternoon is in order. Looks like a big crew will be on hand to break these jumps in right. Triangle crew coming, G'boro crew and Alamance Cty will represent, Start around 1pm. Hit me or GARLIC up if you need directions. If your under 18 need a parent or guardian present to ride, can't be taking no responsibility for you. There will be some groms with proper admission riding.

Later

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
tweaked my wrist tonight at tanglewood so i doubt i'll be riding but i'd be glad to be photog for the day.....depending on when the wife gets back from a-ville and how long i spend getting x-rayed (wifey gone so i'll have to wait 'til she gets home for childcare issues). i

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Ah man, hate I'm missing this. His place was a blast before, I can't imagine what it's like now.
I'll be home for thanksgiving. Hopefully some shreddage can occur then.

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
I got a couple of pics and some video that my wife took, there was another guy that was taking pics, if you want to post them will be cool.
some pics

Brad u the Man

Sep 19, 2008
Central Alamance County
Sooooo much fun Brad!!!!! I'm crazy sore today and enjoying every minute of it. Your place is awesome and getting better all the time. I was happy to get thru the first three in the new line, the fourth wasn't gonna happen on the full squish. Really like the rework on the big table but not sure about the first in that line, always felt weird to me. Thanks for having us out:cheers: