Quantcast

<*> Sunday and it's still fucking winter <*>

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I am riding on 45NRTH 26" x 4.6" Wrathchild 120 TPI studded tires. The surface had been groomed last night but had a really strange surface that provided virtually no traction.
If the Wrathchilds won't grip, nothing will. It must have been this weird loose granular snow/ice that we got here, too. No lateral grip in corners at all.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I use a 256 GB MicroSD card these days. 7 hours of footage on my usual settings, which is just plenty and enough that one need not purge the card religiously each ride.

For anything of long duration or especially cold temperatures I highly recommend carrying a second battery. Those suckers don't last too long in ski weather.
Just curious, what are usual settings? 4k?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Why cannot I remember to buy batteries?

I was behind a Porsche GT3 driving into a tunnel today. I assumed he was going to rev his engine, because that is what you are supposed to do with a GT3 in a tunnel. Never did. I was going to confiscate it and give it to you. The guy pulled off an exit into downtown. Trying to find parking would have been impossible so I continued home. I assume the driver was on to my plan an was trying to lose me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was behind a Porsche GT3 driving into a tunnel today. I assumed he was going to rev his engine, because that is what you are supposed to do with a GT3 in a tunnel. Never did. I was going to confiscate it and give it to you. The guy pulled of an exit into downtown. Trying to find parking would have been impossible so I continued home. I assume the driver was on to my plan an was trying to lose me.
We need to find out how the driver got tipped off first. We can assume he was a Cop and your instincts kicked in....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Weather was supposed to be good next week. Was considering taking a day off and fucking around In the woods. Now we are supposed to get 17" inches of snow. This town doesn't have snow plows.