Quantcast

Sunday at Bavington!

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
as to not piss off the "epic" gods... I will only say this once, I was not in form to ride the "epic" ride that we ended up doing on Sunday. my butt and legs were both still pretty spent from the Alleycat on Sat. But I promised to ride Sunday, and being a man of my word, I did just that!

I met up with Manhattanprjkt, and some other riders for an awesome day. We put in over 20 miles (one guy kept saying 23, but I don't know) we were riding at a pretty good pace, and were out for quite some time!

Steve climbing early in the ride.

Jamie same place.

Mikey C riding fast today as always!

Mikey C and Manhattan showing the “singletrack grin”

nice shot of Jamie hitting the single track.

Deadfall pruning! Just trying to get all the Pungy sticks off of the thing! We stopped several times to clean up stuff. I was amazed at how some riders would make a go around through the woods, when one person could easily move most of the deadfall we saw!:disgust1:

Rest stop, Manhattan, Jamie, Steve, Double D, and Mikey C!

Double D riding through the field… at this point we had been riding for about 2.5 hrs, and were about an hour+ away from the cars :shocked:

Jamie same place

Jamie same place

Me with Steve

Manhattan riding past the rusted old truck in the middle, I MEAN MIDDLE of the woods, miles from any roads!

Double D same place

Post Ride Burritos?
I just showed up, Double D, Manhattan, Jamie

Me, Double D, Manhattanprjkt

Me, Double D, Manhattanprjkt

Burrito at Mad Mex.

What a day! Got home in time to do a little yard work then over to my parents to help out over there, and eat some din-din while sipping on an IPA!

:thumb: