Quantcast

Sunday Auburn Shuttles?

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
me and my friend will be up there in the morning i am thinking around 10 we will have room for maybe 3 more in my truck.

so internal it will be a DH day.

Marc
Marc,

You and Bones???? I going to sweet talk my wife and see if I can come out and play on Sunday....I staying at work tonight and putting in some ot so she should be happy with me.

We'll see......

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Ok, I'm out on Sunday and most likely 4-6 weeks. I was involved in a knock out drag out fight that lasted around 5 minutes and left me with a fractured thumb and a concussion.

I won't comment on the suspect's injuries......

DONE!! consider your truck full. if that's allright with you of course. just give me a time and place to meet. there will be three of us.
<<<<me and my friend will be up there in the morning i am thinking around 10 we will have room for maybe 3 more in my truck.

so internal it will be a DH day.

Marc>>>>>>>>>

I think Marc said 10a.m. unless my eyes deceive me.:lighten: hehehe

I'll be up there with a buddy of mine too. I have a white Toyota Tundra that we can use to do shuttles with as well as Marc's truck.

How many riders total at this point?

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Sorry guys i did not get back to checking the post i was so busy with my kids i am glad that we got one run with you guys i promise i will get better at checking the forum.

I will let you no about next sunday i should be able to ride most likely around 9am its better for me and the Family if i go up early and bail around 12 or 1pm.

Damn Jav, you had to lay the smack down on some punk B$%#@ you are pimp. I could never do your job i would just shoot first ask questions last..ha ha

whats up for sea otter and CHDH you think you can swing it or is the thumb way to bad? I got us like three guys with Moto's and quads to shuttle CHDH..
so get well.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Damn Jav, you had to lay the smack down on some punk B$%#@ you are pimp. I could never do your job i would just shoot first ask questions last..ha ha

whats up for sea otter and CHDH you think you can swing it or is the thumb way to bad? I got us like three guys with Moto's and quads to shuttle CHDH..
so get well.
I just got back from the doctor's office. Good new and good news. More x-rays revealed a negative fracture. They will scrutinze them more but so far just a sprained thumb.

So I'm on light duty until April 16th so I am good to go for CHDH. I'm so glad I didn't fracture my thumb. I've been broken bone free my whole life...for some weird reason, after all the crap I do, I've only strained and sprained and torn cartilage...never a broken bone.

. I've been broken bone free my whole life...for some weird reason, after all the crap I do, I've only strained and sprained and torn cartilage...never a broken bone.
I'm staying away from you on your next ride...bad karma man....you're gonna really get a broken bone now! baaad ju ju to talk about a lucky streak like that.:disgust1:

just kidding.....congrats about the non-breakage.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I'm staying away from you on your next ride...bad karma man....you're gonna really get a broken bone now! baaad ju ju to talk about a lucky streak like that.:disgust1:

just kidding.....congrats about the non-breakage.
HAHAHAHA.....I was thinking the same thing but I've been saying it for years and I thought that the streak had come to an end.

Anyone shuttling this weekend? I'm up for some riding if my thumb can take it......if it can't, I'm hitting the road bike and catching up on some running.