Quantcast

Sunday Auburn Shuttles?

Me and a few buddies will be doing shuttles in the ravine tomorrow morning, getting there around 9am.

Could easily fit one more in the shuttle truck, and really two more actually would be fine, done it before.

More the merrier!

White Tundra. Green Cuervo, White VPFree, Black (tiny) VPfree.

Connundrum....I'm pretty sure we ran into you guys a few times. I had walked back up Rocky a bit to catch a few pics of my buddies, and you guys came down first. I think one in your group got a flat that run.

We were done after that though, and headed to Maria's for some good eats!

What an awesome day though. A little slippery on Eastside in the morning, but by noon it was drying and getting tacky. Tasty!

jollytime

King of the Kingdom
Jul 1, 2003
Vermont
Hey,
Looks like Auburn is the place to ride! I am going to be in the Reno area next weekend through April 14th and am looking for some inside info on places. I was told by a shop in Reno that Auburn is the place for long rides right now as there is too much snow in Tahoe. So we are planning on long rides on April 12 and 13.

Any recommendation for some east coast snowbound monkeys?

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
Connundrum....I'm pretty sure we ran into you guys a few times. I had walked back up Rocky a bit to catch a few pics of my buddies, and you guys came down first. I think one in your group got a flat that run.

We were done after that though, and headed to Maria's for some good eats!

What an awesome day though. A little slippery on Eastside in the morning, but by noon it was drying and getting tacky. Tasty!
Yep, i was the one that came down first. you heading out next saturday for the fundraiser bbq thing that marcm posted?

MattP.

Monkey
Jun 27, 2005
I think I saw you guys loading up the Tundra at the bottom at about 9:35. I was the XC guy headed from Confluence up Stagecoach w/ the bloody face :)