Quantcast

~~~~Sunday Bloody Sunday GMT~~~~

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
just got back from two different dinner parties seperated by 80 miles fun stuff

Spent all day Saturday dealing with major traumas and landing life flight helicopters.

hmmm I have EMS training at 9am and a struture drill at 11am. Its going to be a long day

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, I'm taking the skis out for the first time of the season. Time to carve up a few turns on some western NY man-made snow. Fresh powder is so over-rated :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Yesterday @ work ended badly. Long gate call with a pilot who seemed to making every effort to culture a pearl in his sandy vag which resulted in almost an hour of OT, then when I was leaving to go back to the hangar I backed the office into the sh*tter cart that some ramp rat parked right behind me. Crushed the cart and the bumper, thankfully there was no spillage. :facepalm: Went for a long run when I got home and went to bed early. Teh Baboon is correct, nothing improves your outlook like a good nights sleep. Tea in hand, ready to start the day. It's pretty nice out right now, I may even go for a ride.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Morning freaks...went to a cool Weinachtsmarkt in a medevil city...more of a tourist attraction than anything, but drank some good gluwein and saw some cool old architecture. Place got marked for a mtb expolration later in the spring...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning! (yes, I know)
What a beautiful day in Golden, just got back from a nice road ride in the sun. Skied yesterday at MJ/WP with teh Joker in less than stellar conditions. Apparently SkeredSkittles hasn't been doing his snow dance yet this year. :mad:

Bears lose, Packers ROLF! Broncos on now.

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Actually rode the MTB in the woods for the first time in like 2 months today. I remember why I like riding bikes.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
My Japan trip was cancelled so I got to spend another 7 hours swapping out another alternator on the Audi as the first one failed after 3 weeks. Also got to swap the busted oil pan and the front suspension. All in all it sucked but I saved $2800 in labor and marked up parts if I had brought it to Audi.

Now for rum and coke and not much else.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Productive day! Sydney & I baked Cranberry Almond breads, muffins, Christmas tree brownies and 10-12 dozen Pecan Butter Balls (aka Mexican Wedding Cakes). We also finished all of the Christmas wrapping, had plenty of time to hot tub, roast a pork loin for dinner and stack a bunch of firewood!