Quantcast

..::Sunday, Bloody Sunday GMT::..

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Working in my new shed today, putting in shelving, attic loft and filling it up with man stuff. Wifey is recovering from surgery, so it's part time nurse duties as well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wrapping up a few papers. Typing out pages and pages of math is ****ing painful.

Random fact of the day: Jelly fish reproduce two different ways. Sexually with sperm and eggs when in the most recognizable Medusa form and by simply shedding layers like a mulch-tiered umbrella in the polyp stage. One species regresses from the medusa stage to back to the polyp stage making it theoretically immortal.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! Rained all day yesterday so we had a PJ & video game day with Syd...too much fun! Today we spent much of the day doing yard work thus far; trying to get everything done before the rain comes back.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
just finished all of my photos from last week's ATP...fuggin awesome time. i wish i could do it all over again.

got to see H8R, Al and Matt kill another audience. awesomeness. even the dodgy veggie burrito couldn't kill me after that.