Quantcast

Sunday Breakfast

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Hey Guys,I don’t like to talk about personal matters on the web,but I Need a Check. Let me try to make a long story short.

Every Sunday I go have breafast with my Mom and StepDad.(whom has been since I was 15) My Father left us when I was 9. He married a 24 yr old Morrocon from the airline he worked for. Her name was Bouchra,with two sisters,Haria and Medina being the eldest. They did not like one another. Medina died years ago and Haria managed to get a Visa and has been living here(CA) ever since I can remember. She had a job and Car and I would see her at Christmas. She then lost her job at one point and my Mom took her In for a spell. She then left having a job as a caretaker and I would see her again for Christmas. This in a span of like 20 years. She had/has Nobody here to help her so I guess my Mom Invited her to Christmas. Now mean while my Father,who could not stand her,as well his wife,had No interaction with her the whole time. Dad would come and visit,but Never with his wife and would kiss her on each cheek and great. Ahlin Wasa a Lin Habibi! How are you my Love? All Fake.

I’m back,a little stronger and would like to finish this post.

I am editing my last post if you will. Starting with above paragraph,I forgot a very important fact. Haria lived with my Dad and his new wife for a while when I was 11,12? In the Middle East. All was not good and they kicked her out. My Dad never had a nice word about her,save for her cooking. At some point after,she came to CA? I have no idea why? My Dad tryin to get her out of his Life? She had no one here.
I always wondered why the Hate as I did not see it? That’s cause I never dealt wif it. Living together,sharing the house,cookin food,having a bad day. Still havent,but I got a taste

Dad died from Covid 2 years back now. My Mom,has Alhizemers and can barley walk due to multiplayer injuries. Back is hunched and can only scuffle as a walk with someone helping. She also wears diapers and has a special toilet setup. They live in 3bed 2 bath house. Haria has been living there for years now,pt job,no car,does not pay rent and is never really seen. Sooooo,Avy comes for Breafast,and I need to go #2. I always pee in his huge backyard to help save water. The Guest Bath is All I Have Ever Used In My Lifetime. The other being the Master Bath.

Chief(what I call him,I made it up when I was 16 due to the respect I have for this man’s mass knowledge in All matters),says Avy use my bathroom to me as I leave the kitchen. I pay No Mind for like a Lot lot of visits. Then one Sunday Chief says to me,I thought I ask you to use mine? I heard you Chief,but I have a hard time following that command. Why? Cause it does not come from you,it comes from Haria, and she can go to Hell,basically. She has no right Chief. Chief,my moms and yours bath room is private and not for anyone but you two unless otherwise needed. It’s my house Avy, and I am asking you. I’m gona talk to her Chief,which I did. She lied and said it was Chief and not her. Talk to Chief she said,I did Darlin,that’s why we are talking. Don’t ever tell Chief that Anyone can’t use this Bathroom again! Storms off and closes the door to her Hut. That was like 4 mounths ago?

Last Weekend,I broke tryin to Honor Chief and used the Master. There was a lot of stuff and very small a space. It was easier to try and sit on the contraption,then to try and move everything the Fuck around. So then Avy made a little mess with pee escaping through the canals of Hell. Then I began a cleanup. When I came out I told Chief,Never Again will I use his bathroom! Then Avy had Togo #2 again? So I went in the Guest Bath,very happy I was. Until 2 hrs after I got home Chief calls and said I thought you used my Bath? I did Chief,and told you never again. I tried to explain to him the Insanity,but he won’t budge and I been had enough of this women. Tryin to Find the Line,but I gota tell ya,I think I know it. What’s her plan when my Mom leaves this earth? Just shack up forever? Tell MotherFuckers they can’t use that Bafroom?

Hence the “Check“ .

Avy

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Man, keep your head up. This too shall pass.
rideit,the above was a feable attempt to give one information so you could check Avy. I never got to the point.

It was not a pity pot,I am sorry if it came off that way. Just like a bike,one needs the facts to help.

I am not doing well and have not been for some time now. I Love the odd set of people here. I come here tobe what I once was,hoping it would help. I thank All the Monkeys who have been kind to Avy,even when you could have tore me up.

Avy

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
I hear you @Avy Sounds like a hobby could be cool for you.

I have a moldy lower back and can’t ride as much as I did before. I have been getting into frame building as a way to stay connected to bikes when I can’t ride my bike. It’s working and I am really enjoying this chapter of my bike life.

Last edited: