Quantcast

Sunday Cap forest to test out my new rear shock.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I think im going to hit the shuttle to see how my new shock rides. From the towers down #30, but taking the right onto Mt molly loop for the XC extension. I'd liek to do GL6 before the rain, but may be limited on time.

Anyone else?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
SR, Hm.... i know what trail, but the XC bike wouldnt be so fun. I guess i could do the testing next week on my lunch breaks.

Five, I got a DHX air for my 5-spot. Just installed yesterday.

Blur 4x eh? Cool.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Five said:
Which bike are you testing the shock on D?

I'm testing my new Blur 4x this weekend...at the track.
OH, I better get out of town! I don't want to know what happens to that fork I sold you :devil:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
oly said:
SR, Hm.... i know what trail, but the XC bike wouldnt be so fun. I guess i could do the testing next week on my lunch breaks.

Five, I got a DHX air for my 5-spot. Just installed yesterday.

Blur 4x eh? Cool.
Nice - DHX air. Yep 4x - it's for messin around, some trail riding, track riding...trying to break another bone kinda thing. ;)

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Snacks said:
OH, I better get out of town! I don't want to know what happens to that fork I sold you :devil:
Hey now Missy! - actually it has survived my initial testings so I think it's good to go...except for the oil leak :confused: j/k.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
SR, try to get in touch today on the phone and let me know whats up. Did you fix that pedal/crank?

Im open to whatever i guess. Still sorta wanna try my new shock though.....